How Often Should I Blog?


In my previous article, I talked about Blogging tips for beginner's . You might be satisfied somehow and want to start successful Blog but don't know how often you should Blog. In this article, I would be teaching you each and everything that needs to be done to start.


How Often Should I Blog



Well, there isn't a straight forward answer to this question. The best answer would be 'Blog as often as it makes sense for your business'.


I guess it depends on how good you're writing. In terms of personal finance. I would go for maybe 1 post a day if you can handle that amount. You could make a review of different things to invest in, since there are so many you wouldn't have to ask yourself what to write about.


Maybe go into BTC because it's a hot topic. But make sure its quality content. Quality always ranks better in long term. And an important thing to keep in mind: Rather go for a 1000 word post every 2 or 3 days than 3-4 post every single day.


It all comes down to the traffic, rankings, leads and sales your site is making. In some industries you can achieve this things with just 1-2 articles, in others you'll need to Blog on weekly, even on daily basis.


How Often Should I Blog



Make sure the following statement while Blogging:


1. Look at which content on your Blog is most popular, so you can make every post a successful one.

2. Experiment with longer posts, perhaps 1,000+ words.

3. Always try to focus on evergreen content, so that each post will stay relevant for years.

4. Don't change things too abruptly. Try going from five posts per week to three post per week.

5. Consider surveying your reader to find out whether they'd like more or fewer.

6. If you find it more productive to write more often or even follow a writing schedule. Then it's also great.


The right question here would be 'how to make my articles rank among top google results'? This is the thing you should be asking yourself and should try accomplish. If you can do it by Blogging once per year - awesome congrats.


In conclusion, Blog as often as you would like, just be sure you are putting out quality and not just quantity. Try end your post with tease to what will be next. Then make sure you post when you tell them you will.



       



Comments

  1. Thanks for these suggestions. I try to post every 2 to 3 days since I just started my blog 2 weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually post once a week. Because of work reasons. I will see if i can inprove on myself. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also sometimes struggle with this question but i decided that for now one post per week is enough. however, i would love to write more often...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helpful post. We try to blog 1-2x per week and daily on Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is definitely a hard question to answer. Content is king. I blog once a week. I wish I could do more though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment