Tips To Increase Daily Traffic To a New Blog.

Comments

  1. This post helps me to understand getting more traffic. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post ... keep sharing this kind of article with us......visit www.dialusedu.blogspot.in for amazing posts ......jo sayad hi aapne kbhi padhe ho.....ek bar jarur visit kren

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much ,
    i will definitely use these tcicks
    hey. this is my blog check this...
    http://technosciencewithab.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never knew that article submissions also can boost up me traffic. While submitting articles, will I get dofollow or nofollow links to me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depends on the site. You should check the website beforehand. Look at external links in other articles on the website. Usually if they're no followed in one article, they'll be no followed in all guest posts.

      install the MozBar chrome extension to easily check no-follow and dofollow links.

      Delete
  5. Thank you sooo much this is so helpful. I'll definitely try these and hope something happens :D
    Wish you good luck with your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a helpful post. Picked some tips for my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a very great information about other classified sites apart from social networking sites , i am gonna pin your post and save it. thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the nice info
    Keep doing your great work

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great post! I really enjoy the tips and I'll beginning to use them!
    I'll leave you my blog, hope you can visit!
    www.alessabernal.com

    Alessa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice and very informative post. I saved this post to my favorite. A lot of social medias to consider. A lot of work for bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow these are great tips. Will start using them so that we can get more traffic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Post!But there are also other things ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment